Up to $14,000 in Home Loan Down Payment Assistance
The Home Plus Program provides a competitive 30 year fixed rate mortgage with a down payment assistance grant up to 3% of the loan amount on a home purchased in Arizona (except Maricopa and Pima counties). Income limitations are county specific and debt to income ratio limitations apply. You do not need to be a First-Time Home Buyer, however you must meet minimum FICO score requirements and FHA guidelines. This program can be used with the Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) Program which offers a federal income tax credit of up to $2000 to qualified borrowers. Each county has different purchase price limitations and refinancing is not permitted.
- No first-time homebuyer requirement
- 30-year fixed rate loans are eligible including FHA, VA or USDA-RD
- May be used with MCC, Mortgage Credit Certificate, Program to provide a maximum $2,000 federal income tax credit
- Minimum 660 FICO score
- Maximum 45% debt-to-income (DTI) ratio
- Maximum Credit Qualifying Income
- Maximum Home Purchase Price (varies by county)
We can check your FICO score for you – contact us today!